Given the language challenges we face, it’s natural that the way we teach and how we think about learning is changing rapidly.
The Rosetta Stone® online language learning solution uses technology that allows students to become more engaged with the material, to work at their own pace, and to work from anywhere at anytime, including:
- Carefully structured core lessons
- Live online coaching sessions with native speakers
- Fun and engaging interactive activities
- Tools to track progress
- Mobile resources so students can work through their lessons on any device
Join Jenn Frazier, the Director for Institutional Solutions for Rosetta Stone, as she leads viewers through some realistic action steps that any school can undertake to implement a high-tech language-learning program, including:
- Isolating your goals for the program
- Understanding different language-learning models and their relationship to technology
- Developing a plan of action
- Creating the process to monitor and manage the program.
Access the webinar through this link:
What language-learning challenges and benefits are present in your school? Share your ideas in the comments section below.
To learn more about the Rosetta Stone® blended-learning solution, click here to visit our blended-learning resource page.
And to find out more about the Rosetta Stone® TOTALe® PRO solution for language-learning classrooms, please visit our K-12 website.