This fall educators will gather in person to learn, share, network, and enjoy some fun at our Rosetta Stone Inspire: 2018 User Conference—all in the name of K-12 language learning.
To introduce you to our session format, we invite you to register for the Rosetta Stone K-12 user conference sneak peek on March 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST, when we will present highlights from our 2017 user conference.
Get to know our user conference by watching a video overview and on-demand sessions, including:
- Keynotes from two outstanding students on why language learning matters
- Technology and Rosetta Stone integration in the classroom
- How one school offers world language learning to all K-12 students
- Using offline supplemental material in the EL classroom
In last year’s sessions, attendees discussed language learning, shared opinions, asked questions, and offered answers. Our March 1 online event will give you a chance to learn what our conference is like, how it can benefit you and your peers, and why it is the perfect warm-up for the Rosetta Stone Inspire: 2018 User Conference.
Training and client service experts from our Education team will also be on hand and ready to chat live with you and our sneak-peek audience.
From the comfort of your own desktop or mobile device (slippers optional), you will see 2017 conference participants in EL and World Language sessions:
- Lending their voices to focus groups
- Hearing from language learning experts
- Engaging with education peers
- Enjoying our fun evening event