Rosetta Stone’s Foreign Language Homeschool program is designed with your child’s success in mind, and is an effective way to learn a foreign language at home. With so many reasons to expose your child to a foreign language , our program provides long-term retention and critical lifelong skills for today’s world.
Learning a new language can be an experience that puts your child’s life on a path full of exciting possibilities. Not only that, but it also expands their thinking and can prime their confidence, which will help them in all of their school courses.
There are immeasurable benefits to learning a foreign language in a homeschool curriculum , including:
- Increased brain power and enhanced problem-solving, listening skills and memory.
- Improved grades in Math and English, as well as tests such as the SAT.
- Perspective and appreciation of different cultures.
- Possibility for more extensive and ease of travel in the future.
A critical component of success is that the online foreign language program can be accessed anytime, anywhere and from any device. This flexibility allows students to fit learning into their schedule.
Whether you are looking for a foreign language curriculum to introduce your child to a new language for the first time, or supplement a language course they are taking through their existing world language program, we can help with our online foreign language homeschool curriculum .
Foreign Language Online Programs
Who Can Benefit From Online Education
Rosetta Stone is confident that everyone has the ability to learn to read, write, and speak a new language. And with over twenty-five years of language learning experience, Rosetta Stone has the experience to back that statement. We have crafted a foreign language learning program and award-winning mobile app that focuses on helping language learners thrive. Through contextualized practice and feedback, Rosetta Stone encourages learners to begin speaking the language from the very first lesson.
Our foreign language online program is suitable for anyone and everyone working with kids:
- Is your child bored at home with the current curriculum? Learning a foreign language can help fill that gap!
- Is your middle or high schooler struggling with virtual learning? Our foreign language online homeschool program can provide supplemental instruction to help them.
- Are you frustrated with the lack of available languages that your school provides? Not only do we have the best online foreign language homeschool classes, we have 25 languages to choose from!
- Daycare Providers:
- Looking for something new to make your daycare stand out? Our online foreign language homeschool program may be exactly what you need.
- It’s never too early for a child to begin learning a foreign language
- Kids can work together, or separately, as they learn a foreign language
- After School Activities:
- Parents rely on after school programs and activities. Offering an online foreign language homeschool program as part of your model is a great way to keep kids engaged and interacting together, while learning something new.
- Use Rosetta Stone to supplement other online homeschool classes.
- Additionally, you can access Rosetta Stone online homeschool classes at a fraction of the cost of a classroom course.
Best Online Foreign Language Program
Rosetta Stone For Students
Rosetta Stone not only provides students with our award winning foreign language learning lessons, we also help you bridge the gap in building an online homeschool program that will work for you and your children. To help enrich your homeschooling experience, we encourage parents to sign up for our homeschooling e-newsletter . Our e-newsletter includes tips, advice, and information on topics such as:
- Homeschool Program
- Foreign Language
- Homeschool Field Trips and Travel
See why Rosetta Stone is the perfect solution for you and your family with our 7-day free trial. Try Rosetta Stone for Students today !
What will my subscription include?
- Progress monitoring tools, so you can see how your student is advancing.
- Offline connectivity for distraction-free learning.
- Learn on your family’s own schedule, from any device and across devices
Why Rosetta Stone Homeschool Works
Rosetta Stone’s Dynamic Immersion® methodology will teach your child any new language they choose. We have over 25 years of trusted experience developing language learning programs, and know that anyone has the ability to learn a new language. Our focus is not on word memorization. With our patented immersive approach, we will teach the foundations of that new language in an order that makes sense and is proven to ensure better understanding of how to communicate effectively in any language. Our immersive method works, and will prepare your learner to use that language in their everyday life.
We want to make sure that our students have an easy time sticking with the process when learning a new language. We know it has to be convenient and fit into their lives. Our lessons are brief, only 10-minutes, and can fit into a schedule anytime. Beginning with the basics, students progress through various levels to move on to more complex grammar.
Accurate pronunciation is one of the most critical aspects of language learning. Success demands immediate feedback on the efforts made, and our patented TruAccent™ speech-recognition engine provides that. We will instantly compare their voice to native speakers and give them that real-time feedback to adjust and tweak their accent. TruAccent is a powerful and valuable tool to help learn and speak any new language with confidence and ease.
Our Award Winning App
Both the desktop version and the mobile app are included in your subscription allowing learning to happen anywhere, and at any time.
With the Rosetta Stone mobile app, you can start learning a new language today!
- Surround yourself with Spanish whenever, wherever with the Rosetta Stone app .
- Download a unit and knock it out on the train or a flight.
- Select a 5-10 minute lesson and sneak it in while you wait in line or for your ride to show up.
- Explore dynamic features, like Seek and Speak, where you can point at an object in the real world and get a translation .
The best part? You don’t have to choose between an app or desktop. Both come with your subscription and sync, so you can switch between devices seamlessly.